Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Christian Ponder may leave the Minnesota vikings
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Christian Ponder may leave the Minnesota vikings
Christian Ponder may leave the Minnesota vikings 10 Years, 6 Months ago  
Minnesota vikings team starting quarterback Christian - Ezra pound (Christian Ponder) in fractured ribs two weeks ago, although he has received a doctor's approval can restore the game, but according to sources, vikings on Sunday against Carolina panthers Matt cassell (Matt Cassel) is still likely to continue to serve as the starting.
Pound says he has been told who will be starting this week,cheap jerseys, though no details, but can be seen from his answer reporters' questions kassel will continue as the vikings team's starting quarterback.
"If no disappointment is not that I'm lying,nfl jerseys," said Ezra pound. "But I won't lose heart. I am a person of faith, I know that god controls everything. I don't know what will happen. I don't know what the next few weeks and months. We will see. I will continue to train hard, and try to get better."
Pound was injured during the kassel captained the vikings in London on September 29 to 34-27 victory over the Pittsburgh steelers, this also is the vikings team this season so far the only a victory. Coach Leslie Fraser said after the end of the game in the weeks' after he will decide who will play against panthers starting quarterback. The vikings team on Monday and the Tampa bay buccaneers quarterback josh freeman signed a $2 million contract, 1 year which means that the bond no. 12 - the 2011 first round rookie - with the Viking's fate may be over.
Fraser said on Monday he will continue to be the team if the pound of health starting quarterback, pound said he was ready for the game against the panthers. But he also admitted that "the power of this team has changed."
Fraser said on Thursday he will be announced until after Friday's training who will be starting,nfl jerseys, and added that he had not told the team he will be in the position of the quarterback who use. But in training on Wednesday and Thursday Sam cassell is conducted and a team of training.
Pound says he and Mr Fraser and team general manager rick speyer is his future at the vikings team,nfl jerseys, he added that if a trade he will find it hard to face it. On Thursday, but when it comes to his place in the vikings team, he showed one side of the brave.
"For some time, I was worried for this, but I realized this is not good. It doesn't help to me," said Ezra pound. "I should focus on what I can control things, for example, be healthy, this is I have been trying to do, such as better on the court again, I think this is also I have been doing." (
&nbsp,jerseys nfl;
???????:

The Minnesota vikings team running back Adrian - Pcheap jerseys

Manning back to Indianapolis next weekcheap jerseys
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1