Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Antique art market trends showing polarization
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Antique art market trends showing polarization
Antique art market trends showing polarization 9 Years, 10 Months ago  
market in many industries have lamented the dismal time under the calm surface of Dalian antique arena in 2012 but simmering, mid-September, relocated to new premises in Tianjin Street Antique Reloaded; After ten days, the morning sun antiques City also opened its doors; late, "Cathay Pacific Culture and s Square" is in full swing to build ...... plus Dalian Antique, Antique shuangxing Antique German art and the last incoming Dalian antique market declares enter separatist warlords era. Industry insiders estimate that, at present, Dalian antique art business over 1000, a year earlier surge doubled. However, one side is a significant expansion of the market, the other side is the exclusive property of the antique industry is basically a regular customer spending, a relatively fixed number of segments, which asks a lot of people: merchants are able to eat? Throughput Dalian antiques market in the end how much? Recently, the reporter found that the change in the pattern of increasing market trend of polarization, a senior business closed doors designed for high-end customer service, earn windfall profits; while some businesses are facing new entrants eventually becoming opened dilemma.
shut a door
made several hundred thousand dollars of business
"I shop six and a half year, the best selling." Yesterday, Dalian Antique merchants who requested anonymity said proudly.
line the eyes of outsiders, this should lose his shop miserable, because individuals often did not patronize a day, or even every week, twelve days is a closed one afternoon. "In fact, every time I close the door could mean thousands or even tens of million to make a business." The merchant told reporters, when the strength of the regular customers come he will quickly shut the door, because it can provide more high-end quality one to one service, and the other is worth purchasing power he did. The purpose of regular customers is also very clear, is often expensive and ran a jade or teapot from, this ensures accurate docking naturally high turnover rate.
"the proportion of low-grade goods in the store is very low, because they are not regular customers look in the eyes." he said, expect old antique art basic consumer customers, sell training to maintain high quality customer base is a lot of senior businessmen direction of development.
"My main job now is that once into the good stuff, the search for such things regular customers interested in the mind, to give each other a call, and then wait for the other door on the line, while at the end of the influx of more gifts Let me close this business is thriving. "
resale rate
novice weeks without opening
interview, the reporter learned that, with senior business muffled fortune is different, but many new entrants to the business struggled, and some even test the water soon reluctantly closed. Antique shops this year, a city of about 1/5 is changing hands, while the vast majority of businesses closed shop against a novice.
insider in the introduction, the reporter linked to Xiao Wu, his shop had only up to a year. "I have not opened a record of nearly two weeks, did not earn the legendary" Six months is not open, open to eat half a "profit." Xiao Wu reluctantly said, had joined the line dared myself into too much offers for higher quality, attractive "spread the goods," the natural lack of familiar faces and Antique where they had an idea of ??the price of a good thing, can the weight of his profit is very low, "in order to retain regular customers I can only bite the cheap shot, but in this cycle funds barely. "
sound
reporter interviewed found that "rainbow night" on the market to test the water did not affect the enthusiasm of people to shop, Antique major ultra-high occupancy rates can be demonstrated. But faced with a big cake plate did not change the reality that many people in the industry view is that the industry will face elimination reshuffle. So, how to seize a foothold in the market, regular customers, many businesses became a topic of concern. In response, some in the industry have given their recommendations.
Dalian Antique Xuan Tai dragons head 10 times this year, Taobao went origin, while the number of days each month thrashing out hard, the result is there are always new things to "seduce" people, goods carefully screened regular customers can align appetite. Antique street in Tianjin, more and more support from the laptop business, the stuff hanging on their own online. Management Manager Yang Qingsong, told reporters in the fierce competition, the current downturn in the overall economic environment, businesses can open up business channels, in addition to the aid of the network, you can also help micro-channel and other mobile platforms or provide additional services, such as wearing a rope with.
[Related reading]

[Editor: Zhao Dan]
oil painting
Canaletto
Contemporary Realism Paintings
????????

Edvard Munch The Modern Eye at Tate Modern

Obey (Shepard Fairey) biography

Paintings on canvas hand-painted from www.lklfinearts.com for home decoration.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1