Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Stevie Nicks makes plea to fans to wear masks duri
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Stevie Nicks makes plea to fans to wear masks duri
Stevie Nicks makes plea to fans to wear masks duri 3 Years, 11 Months ago  
"There was no person to help them while these folks were home alone because you'll find no kind of nurses which could come to your home there because there is not any tests for these people, " the presenter said.

"When they say you'll find tests for everyone these are lying. When they say you'll find tests even to the nurses in your hospitals, they are generally lying. People are death and fighting because of their lives because nothing is but lies. inch

Stone then named on fans to do this by voting pertaining to Joe Biden along with Kamala Harris inside upcoming elections.

"The only thing which will change this is in case you vote. And in case you vote for Biden if you vote pertaining to Kamala Harris, " she said inside video. "And the reason which will happen is since with women throughout power, we will fight for the families. We will fight for those to live. And we'll fight for individuals to get tested. Because the only countries which have been doing well using COVID are people who have women throughout leadership. Please election. And please, whatever you decide and do, don't vote for the killer. "The order prompted protests beyond the state's Capitol building from folks who think it shows excessive government control.

"This will be the situation in Montana, the place that the governor, Steve Bullock, is just not returning my cell phone calls. Where the wellbeing department, where My spouse and i continuously call, is hanging high on me, " Sharon explained. "This is the situation in the heart of our country. Wherever you, the people in the heart of our country are near great risk involving dying from COVID. inch.

shopsmokingonline.com]Online Cigarettes Store USA[/url]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1