Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Zhanjiang Wuchuan
Zhanjiang Wuchuan 4 Years, 11 Months ago  
Zhanjiang Wuchuan City, July 18th, correspondent (He Huilin), "Grateful heart, thank you..." A burst of music came from the classroom of Shaoshan Primary School. When I came closer, it turned out that the teacher was teaching the child. They practice sign language---- grateful heart. The children??s expressions were very serious Marlboro Cigarettes Online From Usa. They watched the teacher??s hands move. The children seriously studied the ??grateful heart?? with the teacher and went to another classroom. Music was also heard. "The king told me to come to the mountain, I turned the world around..." It turned out to be a dance class. The children had a follow-up with the dance teacher to learn the movements. The hot atmosphere infected other teachers and joined the dancing team. They are eager to learn the dance with the teacher. "The king told me to come to the second floor office and find it very quiet. I was not curious. What are the players doing? It was discovered that everyone was busy for the party on the 18th. We are meticulously writing invitations. The invitations are sent to the parents of the children. In order to express their sincerity, the team members decided that the team members of the social practice team of the handwritten paper planes buried the invitation to the team members of the social practice team. Write a good hand, colorful cardboard has beautiful fonts, and the pattern is very beautiful, each invitation needs to be written for about ten minutes, the time is long and astounding. At the same time, you must be careful not to write typos Wholesale Cigarettes Marlboro Online, otherwise This invitation has to be revoked. The hard work of the players of the paper plane can not help but give people a thumbs up. In fact, people see it. A wonderful stage performance, behind the countless people's hard work and sweat. One minute on the stage, ten years of work under the stage. The efforts of the players will be rewarded, all the effort is for July 19 The evening party in the evening. Come on! The paper plane is the ninth day of going to the countryside today, the eighth day of teaching. Today, I gave the children a music lesson. I compared it with the music lesson I had before. It is found that the music curriculum pays attention to the practice of students creating beauty and appreciating beauty in music learning. Through the "teaching" and "learning", the students' music experience is continuously enriched and sublimated, and the ability to feel beauty, appreciate beauty, create beauty and healthy aesthetics are obtained. So, as a music teacher, how to make students like music lessons? I once asked students the question: How do students want teachers to give you music lessons? What content? Then let everyone discuss in groups. But The conclusion is that I feel a little surprised. Most of our students are passionate about popular songs and idol singers. So the answer to the teacher is also I hope that the teacher will teach us pop songs, give us popular songs, and so on. The answer that makes the teacher feel comfortable is: half-class textbook content, half-course listening to pop songs. I asked this question. One question: Do you like music lessons? The answer is that most of the students like music and don't like music. Classroom teaching is an art, not anyone can do it. Music classroom teaching is even more so. Music teacher's Words and deeds, every move will directly affect the classroom atmosphere and teaching effectiveness. Music lessons should be based on music. Students should be used to experience and understand music. Instead of other teachers, they should mainly explain the language of the teacher. Works, especially in the music appreciation class, half or even half of the time in a class is the explanation of the teacher's language, and the rest of the time is for the students to listen to music Carton Sale On Newports. The students are really left to think, to feel, to use There are very few music to stimulate imagination. There are more expressions in language and less experience in emotions. There are many languages ??in teaching. With less music, there is no such thing as music, and there is no such thing as "music works are to be realized." This will only make the students feel unappreciated about the works they have enjoyed. There is less accumulation of music works, and the understanding of music is shallow. In the end Marlboro Hard Cigerate, there is no enthusiasm for music. In general, to take a good class, teachers are the main reason. Only teaching exists from life, in life, in life. Thoughts will greatly stimulate students' interest, so that learning is easy Marlboro 100S Cigarettes Free Shipping, and learning is really interesting!" This will give you a good lesson.
ylq
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1