Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

This is a real https://www.oxwall.a6.pl/blogs/post
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: This is a real https://www.oxwall.a6.pl/blogs/post
This is a real https://www.oxwall.a6.pl/blogs/post 4 Years, 11 Months ago  
This is a real and touching story with a bitter story. Mother and daughter are deep in love, but there is more helplessness and sorrow in the worry. Because it is a real event, I can't tell their real name. Then use a pseudonym. The little girl is eight years old. It looks so cute, it is the kind of person who loves people. Her mother is a fifty-year-old. In order to raise a little girl, it is not easy to work hard. The bitterness of raising a little girl, the person who has always been a mother has this feeling. Especially one person provokes a heavy burden. One must also run for life, while also taking care of the mother of the little girl Cigarette Wholesale Price. This kind of feeling will be deeper. If it is only this, one of the mothers will face everything calmly. Your own child, his own pain. Give everything for the child. If you are tired again, you will be happy. Your child lives happily and has a good future. I will laugh more in my heart. This is the great crystallization of maternal love, including fatherly love and even the flesh-and-blood love. Eight years ago, when Xiaoxue was born, the situation was not so good. It is difficult to support that kind of thing. The situation of Xiaotang??s Jintang??s biological parents is not good. Her biological mother has always had a disease and her condition is very poor. Their family is the poor class now. There is one more daughter, and it is not easy to feed. They are really helpless to support their poor children. They have to put their children outside. Ask a good-hearted person to save the poor child who has just come, dying. Although their practices are a bit ill-conceived, there are still many helpless people who have passed through the children. Seeing this child is determined to be pitiful, and some good people also want to lend a helping hand. It can be seen that the situation is a little bad, and I am powerless and afraid of mistaken this little life. The heart is not enough, but only shakes his head and walks away. Poor children, only ask God to bless you. Maybe God bless this poor child, maybe there is still love in the past. The child is here to wait for her fate in this world. There are many good people coming, and Xiaoxue has no expression. Although those people are kind, they may not be the people who are waiting for Xiaoxue Cheap Carton. Only Shu Fang arrived, Xiaoxue??s performance made her move her mother??s heart, Xiaoxue, looking at her, laughing, and letting her have a heart that she couldn??t put it down. This child is like God gave her, and she is reluctant to let go. No matter what, she can't find any reason. In addition to the deep love of Xiao Xue, she has no choice. Oh, poor child, I want to love you forever with my own life. She did not say that she lived, and she placed Xiaoxue deeply on her chest. With resolutely leaving and going through the tiredness of the four places, Xiaoxue finally got out of danger. Actually defeated the threat of death and survived Cheap Carton Of Newport Cigarettes. And healthy growth, like a good sister, has always been with the mother and daughter. Mother and daughter are deep. This life has already surpassed the bones and flesh with the loss of time in eight years. The sequelae left before are now more and more obvious. Because Jintang did not have an account at the time, Xiaoxue is still a black household. Since there is no household registration, there is no adoption certificate. Xiaoxue is now eight years old, and the household registration problem is difficult to solve due to various reasons. Now I have been in elementary school Buy Newport 100S Cigarettes Online, and I will study in the future, and I will work on how to solve problems such as work and even social welfare. If you don't have an ID card, you won't be able to get rid of the shadow that this black household will bring to her. This is the sequelae that adults have not thought about the serious problems of this matter. Now they will solve the problem of the snow. Parenting feelings. It is human nature to have waves in the middle and emotional fluctuations. I have mutual scruples, I can understand. However, Xiaoxue can't completely get rid of the shadow brought by this black household. It will be difficult to do anything in the future. The times have created black households. It is still somewhat difficult to solve it completely. Because their causes are not the same, according to the current policy, they cannot get the same result that is completely solved. The black household is the crux of the era Newport Carton Wholesale, and the relevant departments and relevant people pay more attention to them as the new force or flower of the motherland, and it is also the successor of the current builders' prosperity and development. Although the causes of black households are different, they should not take up the black pot that the times should not be picked up by them. They are also an indispensable part of the motherland. Hope that relevant departments and related parties pay more attention to them and let them return to the normal group. Healthy growth in fair treatment
ylq
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1