Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: A few years ago
A few years ago 5 Years, 3 Months ago  
A few years ago Cheap Newport 100S Cigarettes Online, I realized the long-cherished wish to transfer from the countryside to the county government. I was very satisfied with everything at the beginning. I was working hard, diligently studying business, and practicing hard work. For a while, I quickly became the backbone of the department. No matter how heavy the work is handed over to me, there is no complaint. Even if I don??t sleep all night, I have to finish my work on time and on quality Newport Cigarettes Carton Wholesale. At that time, I have no time to worry about my work, and my days are quietly spent in happiness and busyness. However, I interrupted my simple and happy life. I was appointed and dismissed by the bureau. Our department heads used him separately. I chose another person to be the director of our department. I feel very sad. I know that personnel appointment and dismissal is the operation of others. Ok, this is normal, but at the very least, I have to respect me. Let me say hello in advance. It??s so cold that I??m like to fall into the ice bank. I??ve been in a cool time for a while, I have no work in the department. My mind, I am like a needle, and I am like a young man. This is the darkest day I have remembered. After a while, I was given a new job in the bureau. There is no ritual Cheap Marlboro 100 Cigarettes, no farewell, no words. I can say that I have escaped from the previous work of the department to a new job. I gradually clear my thoughts and slowly recover from that ignorant state. I started to re-plan my life, learn new business from scratch, and regain my happiness. In the new job, I worked tirelessly, worked quietly, gradually became familiar with the business, and got the superior at work. Affirmed with the active cooperation of the lower-level departments, the performance continues to improve, all kinds of honors and praises come unexpectedly, I swept the past is the haze, simple happiness has become the theme of my life. Now recall, I was lost at that time. A thing that does not belong to oneself, to harm yourself unreasonably, is completely hidden in the heart of the vanity, but if life does not go through these processes, how can we know to give up, life does not experience such a heartfelt inner suffering, how can we mature Looking back Carton Of Marlboro Reds 100S, you will find that life is open, and everything is not worth considering. What you thought was important at the moment, now It??s not a problem. Everything you have is the best arrangement for your life in heaven. If you lose a door, God will open a window for you. There is no bad life, only give up. The end of life, the end of a hope is just the beginning of another hope Newports Wholesale.
ylq
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1