Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: There was a small
There was a small 5 Years, 1 Month ago  
There was a small river running beside the alma mater Cigarettes For Sale Online. It had lifted my paper boat to open the blue waves and lifted my innocence and my fantasy... but I didn??t hide my parents?? eyes when I was preschool. Into the net, go there to swim, go there to fight the waves, only under the guidance of the teacher, I came here with my friends, the whole cool bubble bubble last time came to the river, watching the friends one by one I went to the crotch and jumped into the water, and my heart screamed. I don??t know if it was shy or nervous. The teacher came over and took a caress on my shoulder. "Don??t be afraid, I will help you. Swim!" The body that lacks sunlight and pale, and fluttered into the river nakedly, waving two slender arms, constantly fighting the waves of the river, and obsessively swam to the other side under the teacher's enlightenment. I laughed, I learned "shit-style", but I started from this small river, and I was awkwardly invested in the sea of ??life. Xiaohe, I am back, what do you want me to say to you? It is still the old one Newport Cigarettes Online. The banyan tree is just greener; the bell is still the mountain bronze clock, but it is darker. However, the appearance of the alma mater is different, and it is a newly built building. Blue tile, green wall, a quaint temple. Next to the two stone lions at the door, it is our childish "battlefield", but as soon as the bronze bell rings, we will rush into the classroom. Sitting right in the bench, with the teacher's tone of voice, we also issued a childish boyhood, graduated, the temple was replaced by a tile house, red tiles, sturdy walls, grass green doors and windows Cheap Cartons Of Cigarettes, but The one that sent me out of the school gate was that the sound of the long and long sound changed, but the bell that I liked has not changed. It still echoes over the alma mater and echoes in my heart! At the door of the alma mater Buy Cheap Cigarettes, my heart is inexplicable. Hey, I don't know what I am thinking about at the moment: Is it a teacher who is sleeping early in the grass graves, or is the sun that is gradually sinking? The sunset that has passed away has already cast her energy, but it is just a blush of light. , cast the heat to maintain body temperature! The grass in the afterglow of the sun, dyed the lonely grave in the desert into a pyramid-like glory. Teacher, I am coming to see you. You still remember the afterglow of the sunset when you were "Little Dot". I carved a picture with me and the teacher: I hooked the teacher??s youthful neck and listened to her telling me about the rescue of the mountain. Xiao Shenxiang, I asked the teacher to think that my mother didn't want to? The teacher kissed my face hard: I wonder, how can the teacher not want to? When I really don't understand: Why don't the teacher go to find a mother, but want to stay in our backcountry? Slowly Sinking into the horizon Carton Cigarettes, sinking into the side of the world, and my teacher eternal light, just like this sunset!
ylq
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1