Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Time flies quietly
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Time flies quietly
Time flies quietly 5 Years, 2 Months ago  
Time flies quietly, when the roadside lights are changed, and when the indus leaves are green and yellow, yellow and green; when many small shops around turn into supermarket Internet cafes, students who push bicycles Changed a bunch of gangs. On the corner of the street, my mother still silently guards her little shop, guarding a book that everyone loves, and keeping a book or a young or old smile behind the book.o be honest, the place to sell books is a trading place, and there is no such thing as a good book. The book's profit is meager, and sometimes a few books earn a dollar. When others were eager to persuade her to sell and sell clothes and stationery, she always smiled and shook her head while holding the feather dust on the book, saying: "Pull it down, do the customary book, and many It??s all old patrons. How can you make a family half-way to buy a book??? For a long time, my mother??s bookstore is still open during the day and close to the old barbershop next door. With the breath of a batch of new books, the mother's thoughtful and thoughtful mind.om time to time, my mother also shows off: "Look at my bookstore, not far from the ginger, but also by the People's Hospital, close to the residential area, convenient for a large circle of people!" When the face of the young and vigorous young boys and girls come in pocket two When I turned my child Marlboro Red 100S Online, my mother smiled and launched several books of thinking and wisdom, which allowed them to broaden their horizons and relax their minds. When young workers who were young and young and unrequited were coming to pick books, mothers Always put on the latest fashion magazines, let them mad at the school for the first two years, enjoy the youth and beauty of life; when the business is stable, successful business people are free to drive small When the sports car patronizes Cheap Malboro Cigarettes Wholesale, the mother has picked up the books they love to read in order to prepare the rest of the work for the tired mind to get rid of the entanglement of money; when the old man is riding on the old "physical bicycle", the mother is early and picky. They wiped out the wrinkles of the newspaper... The children of the early ages have stepped into the high school classroom Newport Cigarette For Sale, and the students of the third year have graduated! The young people at the beginning have been fathers and mothers, and the vulgar old man has two hoarfrost! Still sticking to her little bookstore, she is happy to serve people of all ages, sincerely and enthusiastically bring convenience and benefits to every reader.n I was a child, my mother took care of the bookstore and looked after me. Now, every time I have a holiday, I have to go to her store to write homework. Even though I rarely have the opportunity to travel with my parents on holidays, I am fortunate that I can reach out and grab a good book with rich content. I gently touch the smooth pages of the book. In an instant, three hundred and sixty-five a year. Tianlian clearly presented the first issue of the publication. My mother??s persistence made me feel the beauty of her heart. Day after day, year after year, she interprets a silent obsession with her own...e sun and the moon are empty Order Malboro 100S Gold Pack In Usa, singly alone _ high school students write composition 1200 words twoandmother was born in a small town. Three generations of the same family Marlboro Gold 100 Cigarettes, a total of ten people who lived in total, lived in a house along the river.
ylq
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1