Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: That day, I found
That day, I found 5 Years, 3 Months ago  
That day, I found this book in the bookstore and saw that it was a series of "senior growth novels". I thought that there must be a place for me to study, so I read the book with great interest.er reading it, I understood a lot. It described the stories of two girls living in Shanghai, Deng Xianzi and Camel Cigarettes Newport Online, who were struggling to move forward in a tough environment. Deng Xianzi is very cheerful and lives with his mother. He walks out of a path of self-reliance and self-reliance. The camel has always had a deep separation from the mother, but in the end it has also stepped out of the shadow of the past and found the way forward. book, let me understand that no matter what difficulties are encountered, 3 must be strong, and it will be good tomorrow, optimistic, cheerful, looking for the way forward! often think of myself as Deng Xianzi, and I wonder if I will be as optimistic, strong, and cheerful as her. I don't think I can do it. Even now, I can't be like her. If I am a camel, what will happen to me, will I commit suicide again at that moment?book, I have refined a lot, let me really understand: self-confidence + strong + optimistic = success, in the future, I have to learn Deng Xianzi and camel, because the road of life is so long and rough, as long as confidence and optimism Strong will be successful! After reading the wonderful novel "Robinson Crusoe", a tall image always comes to my eyes. He is the brave explorer and navigator Robinson. With his tenacious perseverance and never giving up, he realized his dream of sailing.nson, the protagonist of the book, took a boat in a voyage to a reef near a desert island. All the sailors and passengers on board were killed. Only Robinson survived alone. The waves rolled him on the beach. On the island, he has incomplete tools and lacks experience, so it takes a lot of work to do anything, and it takes a long time. Many of the things he did were in vain and unsuccessful. But he never disappointed, always summed up the experience of failure and started again. Finally, the hard work brought a gratifying return. He finally became a ship, had bread, used pottery, plantations, pastures, and two more "luxury" residences. reading this book, I feel very deeply Cheap Carton. How can an ordinary person survive on the island for only 28 years with only a few guns, some fine rice, and even shoes? This is something that ordinary people can't even think about, and Robinson has done it. He used a simple tobacco leaf, water and a small amount of food to make something that he could eat in a few days without limbs and high fever. He persisted in the end and firmly believed that his illness would be good. Under his unremitting efforts, he finally recovered his health under his strong resistance to disease. said this: "My temper is to be determined to do something, and I will never let go if I am unsuccessful." "I will do my best, as long as I can draw water, I will not be drowned." As long as I can stand Cheap Newport 100S Cigarettes, I will not fall down..." His remarks made me have a deeper understanding of this uncompromising person facing difficulties. Robinson, a person who is in a desperate situation Wholesale Usa Cigarettes, is so confident in life, bravely facing life and creating life is really commendable.this time, I recalled my own model training. Training again and again, failing again and again, sometimes really disheartened, really want to give up. Seeing my listlessness, my mother did not criticize me, but told me the story of Robinson that I know well, recalling the scenes in the story, and Robinson??s face in the face of difficulties. Picture. Yes, what am I doing with this difficulty? Where did I fall from where I fell, I understood my mother's intentions Buy Newport 100S Cigarettes Online. From then on, whether it was a hot summer or a cold winter, I insisted on training hard. With my efforts, I finally achieved excellent results in the model airplane competition. When I held this hard-won award, I couldn't help but feel very much.eople can't be intimidated by difficulties no matter when and where they are, no matter how difficult they are. Be brave and face it and try to overcome it. Always maintain a positive, calm and optimistic attitude. Only in this way can we be victorious like Robinson.reading this book, I think: my life will start with this book, bravely move forward, never give up!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1