Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: I remember that
I remember that 5 Years, 6 Months ago  
I remember that Napoleon once said a word: There were two strange people in the 19th century, one was Napoleon and the other was Helen. Keller - Mark. Tween., in the bright years of only one year and the years when there is no light and loneliness in 87 years, Helen, who is not disheartened with life, is very optimistic. Overcoming many difficulties Lights Cigarette, he graduated from the Decliffe College of Harbin University. She built one charity after another, and was named the 19th century American top ten heroes by Time magazine Cheap Cigarettes Newports.er reading this book, I am deeply accepting, it is her, let me hope for life, and see another aspect of life - fun. Let my heart be filled with courage to overcome difficulties and challenge life.e obscure, selfless dedication of Sally Wen, experienced various disasters, but she was still stubborn and walked to the end, and became a teacher of Xiao Helen.third part of the book, "If Give Me Three Days of Light," wrote Helen, if she had these three days of light, how would she spend it. After reading it, I also thought about it. If I only had three days of light, how would I use it? This question also really made me think for a long time, because I have a pair of intact eyes, and can not understand the feelings of the blind, perhaps this is the shortcomings of our healthy people, good things are in front of you, you But don't let it go; those things that you can't chase, you just want it. I only have three days of light, on the first day, I will call all my friends and family like Helen Buy Newports Cheap, and look at their faces and eyes, because maybe they will never see them again; My eyes are on a newborn Cheap Discount Cigarettes Free Shipping, so that I can get a purely eager vision; at the same time, I can't forget the most loyal friend of man, and my dearest dog, I want to see its loyal eyes. It accompanied me for a whole childhood, and now. next day, I want to see all the books I have read, the things I have used, maybe I will never see what they are in the future, and I can??t directly see the words in the book. Beautiful; also look at my home, the whole company that accompanied me for 12 years, I must take a good look at it, always remember it.the third day, I have to get up early to see the nature, the mystery of the sunrise, the beauty of the sunset. Go to the miracle created by nature, go to the cool woods in the summer and see how comfortable it is Newport Wholesale Cigarettes.would like to ask, if you only have three days of light, how would you use it? Please don't waste these precious talents that God has given us. You must know that those who have lost these talents sometimes have more desires to have them once and use them well!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1