Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

In the "Youth Evolution
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: In the "Youth Evolution
In the "Youth Evolution 5 Years, 4 Months ago  
In the "Youth Evolution" of last summer's summer vacation, I saw RTA. In the thirteenth issue, Zixiao??s words made me feel a little bit: ??The rumor said: 'The talents assigned to everyone in heaven are equal, and the eyes of wisdom can discover the favor of heaven. 'Sometimes, we can??t see To the talent of oneself, but more envious of what others have Marlboro Regular Cigarettes. More people misunderstand the giving of heaven, and groping on the wrong road. One day, fate will be used in one way or another. Let people face the reality."got a little more enlightenment from the words of Zizi, or in a choice, we always envied other choices after we chose, but when we really touched another choice, we started to nostalgic for the first time. select. But God did not give you so much opportunity to repent. At that time, I will be wrong with my choice of everything.etimes, when we envy others, we are envied by others. Big Thousand Worlds, what happens when you are born in a scholarly family and your results are still unsatisfactory? Mother English teacher, how can you look at the score sheet if you fail the English? Dad's composition is very good. What is the result of only 20 points in the composition with a score of 30? When these problems happen to me Order Newport Cigarettes, the measures I take are just one word: dodge.rally, I get the eyes of only my mother's resentment, my father's hot and cold irony, the total score plus 0. 5 can go to the third. I have been spending the number one student's best number. I used to think that if my grade has been the tail of the crane, then I can get to the third place at the end of the period of 0. 5 points. What will happen to me now? Can I not lift my head? One question is filled in my mind Free Newport Carton, I shake my head and try to restrain myself from thinking about these problems. But when the person calms down, he will recall the teacher's helpless QQ information, his mother's cold eyes, and his father's irony. The brain was groggy all dayeople misunderstood the giving of God and fumbled on the wrong road. ???? I can't understand this sentence a bit. The mathematics of this exam I unexpectedly tested 96, but my math is not good at all. The language is only 86, but my usual language is the regular victory general in the class. Is this an error? Or is my math better? I have no way of knowing.etimes, I also like to wake up and suddenly pass through. I suddenly return to my birth with my current intelligence. I will speak when I am born, and I will speak simple English and Japanese. Can walk and jump, can predict. But when I woke up in the morning Cheap Newport Cigarettes Online Free Shipping, my eyes opened and I still saw the big white ceiling in my home. Still a body of 1 once told this idea to the elementary school. She poked my head and said to me: "You are too crazy." I refute it: "There are miracles in the world, aren't they?" "I see you are watching through the show." After all, you are not Martel." She responded to me like this, then buried her head and slowly did the test. elementary school life, I don't have a lot of people who are very reluctant to give up, for everyone's impression of me. Cheerful and unreasonable is my expected answer. But I feel that I am a slow person. I never understand the things of many little girls. I have a lot of rap and rock music in my English songs. I don't listen to the songs of Liang Jingru and Xu Huixin. I love to put a fast rock and roll and shake my head with the rhythm of the song. .eople say that evolution is the meaning of evolving into a better ideal character. However, I am a child who grew up in the skin of everyone Buy Newport Cigarettes Wholesale. Some classmates laughed and said that I have schizophrenia: good grades. But usually like a little punk.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1