Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

The name of Lu Xun
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: The name of Lu Xun
The name of Lu Xun 5 Years, 4 Months ago  
The name of Lu Xun is a household name. Reading his article, but in the textbook, the text is called "From Herbs to Sanwei Bookstore", is an article in the collection of essays "Chaohua Xixi". In my mind, Lu Xun has always been an unattainable idol. In addition, he is a well-known writer in the world, and he is a little bit afraid. He dares not read his book easily. I am afraid that I can't read it, and I am too vulgar. But since I read Lu Xun??s "The Earth" Buy Newport Cigarettes Wholesale, "From Herb Garden to Sanwei Book House", all of a sudden, it seems to bring me closer to the idol. The simple writing and delicate emotions made me feel like talking to a kindly and kindly grandfather.e first time, I picked up Lu Xun??s "Chao Hua Xi Xi", read it from the catalogue and read it carefully. Lu Xun's writing is delicate and delicate, and it is as touching as a small bridge. It truly records the life path and experience of Lu Xun from childhood to youth, recalls those unforgettable people and things, expresses the nostalgia for the relatives and friends of the past Cheap Cigarettes Usa Free Shipping, and vividly depicts the life customs of the late Qing Dynasty and the early Republic of China.hildhood of Lu Xun and the earth can be said to be better than hell. Because it was the darkness of society at that time and the decay of politics, the children of civilians had to suffer from an early age. Lu Xun is in a good family, so he lived a relatively happy life, but he was not as happy as the local life. Today, we live in the 21st century. Compared with Lu Xun??s life Marlboro Reds 100S Carton, it can be described as heaven and earth! The living conditions are good, there is no need to be frozen in the snow, there is heating; do not sweat in the hot weather, there is air conditioning. You can eat a lot of things that Lu Xun people can't eat in their lifetime. But think about it, compared to the life of "Herbs Garden", our life is really no fun! I didn't know the details of the sparrow. I don't know what it is called the emperor. The Polygonum seems to have heard of it... The mythical story that was scared is finally heard, but it can't be remembered anymore. As for the "shooting people" in the snow. I don??t even think about it. Even if there is a lot of heavy snow, I dare not "think". It is rare for us to see the snow in the south. I remember when I was young, in the winter of Shanghai, I had a heavy snow and a heavy snow. I can imagine that when I was out of the house at the time, I must have gloves on my hands, a hat on my head, and a tightly wrapped one. That year, I couldn??t resist the cold of Shanghai, I was sick Marlboro Cigarettes Free Shipping, I was going to the hospital. It didn't seem to get a little bit of snow. The impression is a layer of snow on the green belt outside the taxi window. There is also the snowflake that I saw for the first time, but I can't touch it. I just stopped by the adults on the side. This is the performance of "not awkward". In retrospect, if I am still able to think of the coldness of the year, even if it is the wetness of the wetness obtained through the gloves, it may be like the capital of Lu Xun. Justared with our lives, the life in private school may be many times more difficult. It can be a good thing to be able to spend a lot of years in the herb garden, but suddenly one day, most of the day, I can only stay in the academy to study, how much will I feel lost? In fact, compared to the previous children, we are already standing at the top of the pyramid, whether it is the quality of life or the quality of thought. Have awkward thoughts, look at the turmoil of the real thing, and appreciate the sweetness that life gives us Free Newport Carton, and there are countless vitality in our lives. And how relaxed life is now compared to the feudal era. However, it must be said that from the perspective of the children, the education in China is still not happy. I am accepting the so-called "comprehensive" education but there is no interest, very tired and very tired. I can no longer understand, what is our happiness.iginal name of "Chao Hua Xi Jie" is called "Reminiscence of the Old Things". It is a memory of the lost years. There are sincere feelings and helpless sentiments. When I was happy, I felt a fragrant fragrance coming in; when I was depressed, I felt lonely and lonely. All of this is really a real feeling.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1