Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Water is an
Water is an 5 Years, 6 Months ago  
Water is an indispensable part of life. We can't waste every drop of water. We need to use it where it is most needed.I am a green robe, Yaowu swayed straight and bent for more than a hundred days. No longer let the peasant uncles stroking the dying wheat seedlings. It??s a drop of water, I??m going to moisten the wheat in the field, let them take off the dead yellow coat and put on a vibrantI were a drop of water, I would like to fall with my friends in a creek that was so cracked by cognac. Let her restore her youthful vitality, sing cheerful songs and rush down the mountain, to every village that lacks water, and to the hope of the villagers looking for water. am a drop of water, I will come to the desert with my friends, use all of my own to water the desert, let the desert that flies in the yellow sand become an oasis of Wanmu prosperity, and make the desert a paradise for people to live in. .f I were a drop of water, I would come with my friends to the place where I suffered from drought and use our lives to continue the life in the dry areas.am a drop of water, I will fly over the land of the motherland and educate people with my own actions: don't forget the pain of the drought in the southwest, don't regard "cherish water resources" as a common slogan, from now on, from the self Start, take care of every drop of water on foot and in the best of both worlds! There are nine tall sycamore trees on one side of our school playground Cigarette Cartons For Cheap. They are as tall as three floors, and the big ones have to be hugged by two children. Like the team that was reviewed Cigarettes Online Free Shipping Usa, they stood neatly Wholesale Cigarettes Free Shipping, with brave soldiers guarding the campus.ing, the rain is like silk, and the nine paulownias have taken out new branches, and they have grown yellow buds, which are very popular. A few days later, the spores turned into small pieces of young leaves like baby hands, and they laughed in the spring breeze of Hee.mmer, the sun is like a fire. The leaves of the sycamore leaves are covered with green onions and dense layers. The dark green leaves are like the big fan, and they are like the palm of an adult, but they are much bigger than the palm of an adult. The golden sun shines on the cause, and the little light on the ground drops the vitality and vitality of the phoenix tree. During the class Cheapest Newports Cigarettes, we often go to the sycamore tree to take a cool rubber band.utumn, some of the leaves of the phoenix tree are dark green, and some turn yellow. An autumn wind blew and the leaves slowly fell. Some are like yellow butterflies, dancing; some are like parachutes, falling from the sky; others are like swinging, fluttering. Whenever this time, we will pick up the leaves and treat them as thousands, as specimens, and leaf paintings... winter, the cold wind whispers. The leaves of the phoenix tree have fallen, leaving only the thick branches, and bravely fighting the grandfather. Perhaps they are building up their strength and waiting for the arrival of spring next year. And we are not afraid of cold in the young, jumping rope under the indus, throwing sandbags Newport Cigarette Price...ve the phoenix tree on campus, but I love to accompany our healthy and growing campus.
ylq
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1