Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

A piece of phoenix
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: A piece of phoenix
A piece of phoenix 5 Years, 4 Months ago  
A piece of phoenix leaves fell in the window Cigarette Wholesale Prices, and I stared at it for a while. I realized that it was a signal from nature to people, and autumn is coming.ried to the wilderness. Strolling in the wilderness greedily sucks the fresh air. Enjoy the cool breeze that is slowly blowing, and feel uncomfortable and uncomfortable. People can't help but think of a brisk little tune.sky is like a sapphire hanging over the earth. It has been wiped very quiet and bright by the autumn wind. The small pond outside the village was also blown away by the autumn wind. Staring at such beautiful scenery and heaven and earth. Her eyelashes were swayed by the breeze, as if they were blinking in one eye.nly, I don??t know where to drill a few ducks Newport Cigarettes Cartons Sale. Slowly swim on the water to watch this picturesque scenery. They look so naive. Perhaps it is too quiet here, so the rhythm of the nec is called twice. They wandered in the water and rippled the ripples of the water. Adding a lot of anger to the picture of nature.e maple leaf drinking too much? Or do you want to express their infinite enthusiasm like autumn? Otherwise why is red like a flame?n the colorful sunset glows into the magnificent brocade in the sky, the chimneys in the village's roof are also rising Cigarettes 100'S.ing through a herringbone geese in midair Newport Box 100S Carton. The wild goose "Oh yeah" seems to say "Goodbye in the next year, the children" continue to fly like the bleak sky. Our family went to Guangdong Shantou this summer. Where did I appreciate the charming scenery there, especially The floating pavilion made me unforgettable.remember that day, we got off the bus and followed the winding mountain road. We came to the foot of the floating pavilion and looked up. We saw a steep mountain peak and undulating, some like giants; some like camels; some like horses . There are thousands of forms and steep mountains.the top of the mountain, the ancient trees are towering, the trees are cloudy, and occasionally there are clouds slowly moving across the sky, white clouds blue sky and the green trees are like a pair of elegant ink paintings. We continue to walk while watching the beautiful scenery. A few minutes later, our family saw the majestic floating pavilion. When our family saw this "pagoda", they went up in anger. My mother looked down and he climbed softly on one foot and climbed up one stone step. When we saw it, we laughed. Looking down on the pavilion, it seems that the girl is a fairyland in the world!re is really a magical creator Cigarettes Wholesale Price, giving us this beautiful floating pavilion!
ylq
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1