Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Faith is the pillar o
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Faith is the pillar o
Faith is the pillar o 5 Years, 4 Months ago  
Faith is the pillar of the building. Without it, it is just a pile of scattered bricks; the belief is the riverbed of the vast river. Without it, there is only a flood of waves; the belief is the host of the ocean giant, without it, only the rest Awkward giant frame. scenery on the road of life is good, all the way with faith. With faith, there is a force in setbacks. A person with conviction, his will is as strong as a mountain. Revolutionary martyrs with convictions, bloody battlefields, throwing their heads to save the motherland. Under the intimidation of the enemy, there is no fear, and it is unyielding and unyielding. There is only one belief in the brain: I am Chinese Cheap Marlboro Cigarettes Free Shipping, not a Japanese dog!oking at the scene of this scene, I can't help but feel the tears of the martyr's belief: I will have my belief! Since then, I have had an ordinary and simple belief. However, in my opinion, my belief is so extraordinary. Because it carries the expectation of my family: must be among the best in the competition, take a good junior high school, go to a good high school Newport Cigarettes For Sale, and then go to a well-known university. This belief comes from my childhood. When I was young, I was more eager to learn than others. Except that my parents are intellectuals, my ancestors were peasants who had turned their backs to the yellow mud. In the eyes of outsiders, the peasants are mediocre because they have no convictions, often working in the sunrise, and at sunset. And my family is different, and the willingness they can't achieve is pinned on me. It is also this belief that it has been urging me to move forward, no matter how difficult the road ahead, I must go on. I am not alone, I have faith to follow. Now that I have l the way to walk with faith, it will spur us, will warn us, the scenery on the road is good, let us fly with the time, the years go by, in the life path that has passed over the past ten years, I have to thank for too many things too too muchever, I am most grateful to my mother. If there is no mother, who can give us flesh and blood, how can I raise me, educate me, and teach me many things to do things?dness is like the sea. You have worked hard to pull me up. You can say that you have gone through all the hardships and spent countless efforts, but you always have no regrets. Indeed, maternal love is like a brook, so soft, so clear; maternal love is like a silky silk, so thin, so dense; maternal love is like a high mountain, so thick, so wide. In short, everything, how can you repay your ay still be small now. We don't know what it means to be a big grace. We can't really understand the true meaning of our parents' strict requirements Wholesale Marlboro Cigarettes. Sometimes we even feel that our parents' demands are cruel. However, in the process of growing up, when you have a day, calm down and think about it Buy Newport Cigarettes, just remember the bitterness of your life, you can feel the infiltration of their endless love Marlboro Wholesale. L learn to be grateful is not only grateful to those who have supported you, but also to those who have helped you. They are deeply grateful for the help they have given, and they are grateful to those who oppose and reject you. Thank them. Give you a chance to hone and let you continue to mature and become stronger. Only if you really have a grateful heart, let you live infinitely wonderful!
ylq
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1