Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

er you gradually take
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: er you gradually take
er you gradually take 5 Years, 5 Months ago  
er you gradually take off your cotton coat, it is spring. This is a season of recovery. The grass can't wait to get its head out of the ground. The swallows flying in the south are also flying freely in the sky, and the willow tree in front of my house is also following the big forces. At the pace, some small green buds were extracted from the wicker, and the hard wickers became soft, and the spring breath seemed to be getting closer and closer to us.a few months, it ushered in the summer. People changed long sleeves and trousers into half sleeves and shorts. The flowers that are waiting to be released are all open to competition and compete. Here is a cluster, the cluster, the monotonous lawn dotted with bright. And the willow tree in front of my house seems to have a new change. The willows on the wicker are fighting for me to compete for their own territory. It seems that I am afraid that I have no place to live. Standing under the big tree, the lush willows formed a giant umbrella, blocking the sun for me. A gust of wind blew, this willow tree seems to be a concern Online Cigarettes Free Shipping, the wind blowing in the summer is stuffy Carton Of Newport 100, but standing under the willow tree, the wind blowing is very cool Wholesale Newport Cigarettes Cartons, blocking the heat of summer. Many children play under the willow trees, and their smiles seem to be the most beautiful scenery in this summer.the fall, the leaves of other trees have been slightly yellowed, but the willows have not changed. The summer insects do not seem to disappear because of the coolness of the ball. In the late autumn, the leaves of other trees have turned yellow Cheap Marlboro Cigarettes Free Shipping, and the willow tree in front of my house has changed. The leaves are yellow, and the insects don't know where to go. The leaves are fluttering and falling, laying a golden carpet on the ground. There are a few adults walking around, they are talking about what, maybe they are admiring this beautiful scenery! cold and bitter winter, no one is willing to stay in the street for a long time, they ran home to drink hot chicken soup, but out of the hawkers who are making a living Cheap Smokes Free Shipping, they are selling on the street. I kneel in front of the window and look at all of this in front of me, my eyes can't help but turn to the willow tree. At this time, it was snowing, and the snow fell silently on the willow tree. The willow branches became bare because of the cold winter. Soon, the snowflake put a layer of silver on the willow tree in front of the door. In a white world, he seems so lonely.e winter has passed, and it has reached the spring of the recovery of all things. How many spring, summer, autumn and winter will I accompany the willow tree in front of my house?
ylq
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1