Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

A night-time, cold and
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: A night-time, cold and
A night-time, cold and 5 Years, 5 Months ago  
A night-time, cold and windy night, the five-finger brothers were frozen Newports Cigarettes Price, and they began to talk about their own pain.e big mother pointed to her brother and said, "I was originally to praise others. You are awesome, but my master has put me in his mouth and willing to go. It is dirty and smelly Newports Cigarettes Website. My head is willing to be bloody. At this time, the index finger spoke: "Big brother! I am as painful as you are! When the master walks, it is not good to use my head to grind it on the wall, and grind the wall out of an ugly impression. I also rubbed my head, and I couldn??t sleep when I was asleep." this time, the middle finger opened the words, "The index finger is old, I am worse than you! When the owner applied nail polish to the nails, it gave me the color of the whole body, smelly and sticky. I always gave it to sleep for a while. The smell is awake." At this time, the ring finger opened the words. "The owner always put the ring on my body, and I have a low back pain. I have to carry such a heavy thing. It shines during the day, and my eyes are not clear. It??s almost going to be awkward." this time, who is crying, the four fingers brother first look, it turned out to be five sisters, and the five sisters cried and said, "The master wants the partner to see his strength during the day, hook a rope on a stone, use me to put The stone was lifted up. I almost broke my bones. He was good. He put the stone down in time. Now I am covered with gauze. It is painful and hot to sleep at night. It is really uncomfortable to die." big brother said, "How can our owners not care about us? Hey! There is no way." little master heard their conversation and thought: If I am as uncomfortable as they are to them! I must be good to them. Since then, the five brothers have been rarely injured, and the five brothers have been very happy.fell asleep on a quiet night. In the dream I also had a magical Nils goose. I became an elf.st of all, I rode it to meet the Scarecrow. I saw that the crops of the old woman were eaten by the children under the moth. I thought that the crops of the old woman were eaten by the worms, and I will support myself in the future. So I went to collect the dew Cigarette Wholesalers. After a while, I got a bottle of dew. I spilled the dew on the crop and the crop slowly recovered. I also drew a circle outside the crop. As long as the pest wanted to climb in, it would immediately be powdered by the circle, so that the crop would not be destroyed.ode Nils's goose and continued to fly forward. I saw a little girl selling matches. On a snowy night, the little girl sat alone in the corner of the wall and shivered. At this time, I went to the little girl who sold the match and said, "Little girl, your match, I bought it all." The little girl who sold the match carefully handed the match to me Cigarettes Types, I gave her double The money, the little girl selling matches said, "Your money is half, find it for you!" I said, "No, your family is very poor! Take this extra money to buy something hot." "When I finished, I rode Niels's goose to the sky, and looked at the little girl reluctantly. I found that the little girl did not wear shoes, did not wear gloves, and the clothes she wore were very thin. A thick cotton jacket, a pair of shoes and gloves, handed her, she gave me a brilliant smile.rode the geese of Niels again. This time, the person I met was Vanka, a very poor boy. When I saw the boss hitting Vanka with a belt Cigarettes Online Store, I turned the belt into a slender line, so that it would not hurt to hit Vanka. When the proprietress poked his face with a fish mouth, I changed the fish into the mouth of the proprietress and let others laugh. In the evening, I
I rode on the geese of Niels and continued to fly..., suddenly a ring of alarms woke me up, everything was a dream. Although it is a dream, I know that when others need my help, I will lend a helping hand and bring warmth to others.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1