Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Hello everyone, I am a
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Hello everyone, I am a
Hello everyone, I am a 5 Years, 5 Months ago  
Hello everyone, I am a small ant, my position is a soldier ant, my task is to protect the safety of the community.whole body is red, and there are two tentacles on my head. It is a tool for our communication. There are a pair of big horns on the forehead, which is a natural protection tool for our soldiers Wholesale Cigarettes For Resale. A pair of eyes observe the Quartet, and six small hands protect the ethnic territoryergenciesday, everyone is enjoying the delicious food that our hardworking workers are looking for. Suddenly, there was a scarred guard ant running into the hall, panting to me as the guardian of the guard. "The generals of the army, the pioneer of the black ant kingdom, went straight to my family. It looks like Wanting China's food and land, forty soldiers from the forward camp and the defending camp have already died for the country." "What? Why did the news arrive at this time?" "General, the news has been blocked by the enemy, only this The essay was escaped Newports 100S. The guard ant said, and took out a letter and handed it to me. I said Cheap Cigarette, "Go home and get hurt." "Yes, general."opened the paperwork and looked at the emergency documents written by the frontline officers in the life spectrum. I watched the situation urgent. I immediately rushed to the palace.port on the holythis time, the upper dynasty rang, and the martial arts generals were preparing for the pilgrimage, and I was among them. After a while, the three drums rang and the holy went up.ng live, long live, and ten thousand years old." "All the love is flat." "Xie Sheng Shang." In the voice of traditional etiquette, the Holy One is up. I saw the crown wearing a crown, wearing a robe, wearing a dragon boot, and the mighty upturnroversyt is the matter of Zhong Aiqing?" I stood up and said, "There is something in the holy. There is something in the court." "What is Ai Qing?" I said: "On the Holy Land, the army of the black ant kingdom is in a state of pressure, and the striker has approached my capital Cheapest Marlboro Cigarettes Free Shipping." "Oh? At this time, a courtier said: "The kingdom of the black ant kingdom is strong, and it is better for China to slash and seek peace." Sheng said with anger: "Let??s go, you used to listen to your words before you make your neighbors The aggression and expansion of the rest." Scared the minister to hurry back. I stood up and said: "Chen believes that the 500 people of our country can't defend against the enemy's attack Marlboro Cigarettes Website. It's better to explore its illusion, avoid its edge, let the Guards Guards ants a hundred, fight against the enemy, and take the people on the holy "Okay, but you should be careful with Ai Qing." "Yes, holy." "Retreat, everyone will bring good children, take good things, and transfer quickly." "St. Shangming."ilize speech immediately went to the Ministry of War and transferred a hundred troops to the army. Before I set off, I said to the generals: "The victory and defeat of our army is related to the survival of our country." "Know!" "Everyone must do their best, understand?" Understand." "Well, the army is starting!"erce battleur army encountered enemy troops in the place where the capital city was ten miles away. Our army bravely attacked, but it was outnumbered, and soon it was defeated by the enemy. The enemy troops then made waves and the army was killed and injured.roic sacrifice this time, I was in the middle of the arrow. I fell down heroically. I only saw the red flag fluttering in the wind on the hillside in the distance. This is a secret sign, which means the safe transfer of the Holy Spirit. I laughed, I laugh because I didn??t let the enemy succeed. I laugh because I finally fell to the land that I defended.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1