Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

In the depths of my mind
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1234
TOPIC: In the depths of my mind
In the depths of my mind 5 Years, 6 Months ago  
In the depths of my mind, many things have gradually been forgotten by me, but one thing has made me unforgettable. I still remember it until now.remember when I was six years old, I went shopping with my dad. Dad said that he was going to the library area to find a few books and asked me to go to the snack area. I would like to take whatever snacks I like. Looking for Dad, he will wait for me in the library area. I didn't think about anything, and I was happy to take snacks in the past. I don't care about the three seven twenty-one Cigarette Online, I will see the snacks I like, and I will pay for my father anyway. I finished the snack and ran to find my father. But when I ran over, what about Dad? He is not saying that he is waiting for me here? I looked around again and still didn't find my father Newport Cigarettes Website. I was so scared that I cried like a ghost crying. Suddenly, an aunt came over and stroked my back and said, "What is the little brother crying?" I said, "My father is gone." "Oh, no, are you lost in the mall?" The aunt asked. I nodded. Aunt asked my dad what name, and took me to the service desk, told the waiter to use the name of my father to broadcast, let my father come to the service desk to lead me. I saw my father and rushed to it. The aunt also gave me a chocolate to eat. He said to his father: "In the future, you must look after the children, such a small child who is not sensible, can ough this matter has been going on for a long time, the noble quality of the aunt's soul is still unforgettable for a long time Marlboro Lights. There are a lot of beautiful things around us, of course, there will be no shortage of people. Everyone has a lot of beautiful aspects: the teacher has a beautiful spirit Marlboro Cigarettes, the classmate has a beautiful heere is a classmate who used to warm me with her beautiful heart.s raining heavily that day, and God threw thunder and lightning in anger. I forgot to bring an umbrella, I can only stand in the school room, my father and mother have not got off work, I am anxiously silent in my heart: "The rain is not going down, the rain is not going down..." Just when you are crying, you must cry. At the time, Xiao Zhou appeared. She held a small umbrella and walked gently to my front and said, "Xiao Chen, you share an umbrella with me!" "Yeah!" I answered happily. When I said that I had left the communication room, I carefully walked under the umbrella of Xiao Zhou. "Go!" When we were on the road, I looked at the rain and chatted with her without a word. Suddenly, Xiao Zhou sneezed and sneaked a bit. I asked her what happened. She said, "I just accidentally dropped the rain into my neck. It??s okay." As a result, I thought I really walked for a while and walked. The more wrong, I thought: "The little umbrella can't accommodate two people's bodies, let alone two big bags." I looked at her, Mom, she was half-drying outside, raining, rain Still dripping along her clothes. I quickly pulled her into the umbrella. She understood that I found out. I just wanted to speak. I moved and said: "If you squeeze a little, you won't be drenched!" She looked at me and nodded. The two of us are close together, although her clothes are still dripping with water, but her body temperature is warming my heart.Xiao Zhou still caught a cold Buy Marlboro Cigarettes Online, I feel really sorry for her. Her concern for me, her beautiful heart, has always warmed me, she is the most beautiful classmate in my heart.
ylq
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:In the depths of my mind 5 Years, 6 Months ago  
????? ???? ???? ?? ???? ???????? ??????? ???? ?? ?????? ?????? ?????? ??? ???? ???? ????? ?????? ???? ???? ?? ???? ??? ???? ????? ???????? ???????? ???? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?????? ?????? ??? ???? ??????? ??????? ?? ???? ???? ?????? ????? ???? ???? ?? ???? ???? ???? ????? ??????? ??????? ????

Re:In the depths of my mind 5 Years, 6 Months ago  
?????? ????? ???? ?? ???????? ???? ?????? ??????? ???? ?? ??? ????? ???? ???? ???? ????? ???? ????? ???????? ???????? ???? ?? ?????? ??????? ???????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?????? ???? ????? ?????? ???? ????? ???????? ??????? ??? ???? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ??? ???? ??????? ???? ???? ???? ????? ????

Re:In the depths of my mind 5 Years, 5 Months ago  
?????? ???? ???? ?? ???? ????? ??????? ???????? ???? ????? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?????? ??????? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ????? ???? ?? ????? ????????? ??????? ?? ????? ???? ????? ??????? ?????????? ???? ?? ??? ????? ???? ??? ???? ???? ??? ???? ??? ???? ?????? ???????? ????? ????????? ???? ?? ??? ????? ??????? ??????? ????

???? ???? ???? ???? ?????? ????? ???? ??? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????? ???? ??? ?????? ???? ??? ???? ???? ??????? ??????? ???? ?? ???? ????? ????? ?? ???? ????????? ?????? ?? ??????? ???? ?? ??? ??? ???? ????? ???????? ???????

?????? ???? ????? ??????? ??????? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ????? ???? ????? ???? ??? ?????? ???? ?? ????? ???????? ??????? ?? ????? ??? ??????? ???? ?? ??? ????? ???? ???? ????? ???????? ?? ??? ????????? ???? ????? ???????? ??????? ???? ???? ???? ????? ???? ????

Go to topPage: 1234