Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

I have read an article that
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: I have read an article that
I have read an article that 5 Years, 6 Months ago  
I have read an article that has inspired me and moved me. title of this article is "Suffering is a smiling face." This article tells a boy who has no mother since childhood. The family is very hard. His father goes up the mountain every day to keep the house. When the boy was 12 years old, he gave up reading Carton Of Marlboro Reds, and his father went to the mountains to pick up stones. My brother has been in elementary school and his grades are very good. His younger brother is the only hope of the whole family. When he was 17 years old, his father died because he was stoned. The younger brother was already in junior high school. His younger brother was ready to drop out of school, but he refused. He didn't want their family to smash stones for generations. The younger brother returned to school with tears. At the age of 19, the boy was scrapped of a foot by the stone. From then on, he could no longer pick up the stone. He repaired shoes in the county. At the age of 24, the younger brother was admitted to the provincial university. However, just the day before the brother reported to the school, there was a car accident and he could only live in a wheelchair Marlboro Menthol 100S. The boy said to his brother, "I push you to school!" The boy pushes his brother to school every day Cigarettes Online. Although the difficulty always keeps the boy's life path, the boy's face always has a big smile, because he knows that suffering is a smiling face!s story tells me: Everyone's life will always have suffering. As long as you face the suffering with a smiling face and go optimistically, all the suffering will finally bloom in the years! The spring girl took a light footstep, and the flower saw her showing a sweet smile. The grass saw her curiously revealing her head, and the butterfly saw him involuntarily dancing. Nature has taken off the heavy cotton jacket and replaced it with a gorgeous and light spring dress.ause the place of the college entrance examination is in our school, all the teachers and students of our school have a three-day holiday. Today, it is the last day of the holiday - March 18th. On this sunny morning, my seven students and my classmates happily came to the People's Park to find the footprints of the Spring Girl.ust stepping into the gate, at a glance, there is a road of oily road on the left. Although it was raining yesterday, the grass that was touched by the rain did not have a look. Careful observation, there will be some crystal clear water drops on the grass. The big water drops of the bean are like a magnifying glass Cheap Cigarettes, which magnifies the grass leaves several times Newport 100S. Despite this, I still can't pick a place that is not green. There are several weather-beaten trees around the grass. The bigke a few more steps forward and have a small river. The river did not have the original crystal clear, and became muddy. The occasional stream of the stream sounded like a beg of people: "I beg you, don't make me dirty! My good friend, little fish and shrimp, don't play with me. They think I am too dirty. When the girl passed by, all the ice no longer existed, and a vivid scene appeared in front of the people.ring girl step by step, in the blink
ylq
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1