Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Book, how simple and ordinary
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Book, how simple and ordinary
Book, how simple and ordinary 5 Years, 5 Months ago  
Book, how simple and ordinary eyes! However, it has a very high status in my mind. In the long river of my memory, there is always a "book story" in my mind, and I have a close relationship with the book. Whenever I pick up a book with a book cover Cigarette Tobacco For Sale, I can??t help butwas watching "The Romance of the Three Kingdoms". When I saw Guan Yu's courage to kill the enemy, there was a roar in the ear: "Wang Can, are you behind your ears? Called you three times, you didn't hear it?!" Hearing this voice I "hu" got up and said: "There is murderous, thief, look at my power." I said that I also started to move with my teeth, but when I was against the old lady??s black face. I was still arrogant, and I lost my arrogance. I smiled and said: "Hey! What kind of wind blows you." "Don't give me a hippie smile," said Mom, who was not angry with me. You read a book at home every day, and you don't know how to do some housework for me! Buy a bottle of soy sauce and come back." When I heard it, my heart was angry with the "small bubbabout the contents of the book, so that I was absent-minded. "Oh--", I ran into a wall of meat. I still shouted when I didn't have the person talking: "Is there a problem with vision? Didn't you see Grandpa in front of you? You are still hitting it!" The man was told by me that he had not waited for a response. When I came over, I walked away from him with confidence. Later, when I thought about it, I was shocked. I told a little girl what to say to the uncle, no wonder that the person laughed so strange!e, but I was so anxious. But when I saw an emergency, I began to "want up" the toilet, but I couldn??t let me go. book of. How to do? Finally, I came up with a "good way" to get the best of both worlds. I took the book and went to the toilet to squat, read it with relish, but I forgot the time when I read the book. I didn??t know how long I watched. I suddenly heard my mom shouting outside the door: "Wang Can! You go to the toilet. Is it all right? You haven't come out for an hour?!" After listening to this, I immediately ran out of the book with a flustered look. When I just got out, I was stunned back by my mother like a chicken Cigarettes Cheaper. After I got home, I was criticized for a meal Wholesale Cigarettes. But I don't know whether it is "seeing a book as a life" or "death without repentance Marlboro Cigarettes." Since the discovery of this "good method" Buy Marlboro Cigarettes Online, the family has frequently staged such a drama.was young. It??s good to have a book companion! I believe that as time goes by, the friendship between me and the book will become deeper and deeper and stronger!
ylq
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1