Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Growing up to learn something
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Growing up to learn something
Growing up to learn something 5 Years, 10 Months ago  
Growing up to learn something like a shell on the beach, it will always be picked up. Once, I picked up the shell that persisted, and it helped me a lot.Once, I saw that there were children walking on the horizontal bar Carton Of Newports. I wanted to practice walking the horizontal bar. My mother promised me without hesitation Newport Cigarettes Coupons."Great!" I shouted excitedly.I can't wait to go straight, but I will stand up whether I will fail or not. I want to show my skills in front of my mother so that my mother can praise me Buy Marlboro Cigarettes Online. Can stand up and not stand still, then the "??" sound fell. In order not to let my mother laugh at me, I was not willing to go up again, and I fell down without standing still. Ugh! Originally, I wanted to show my hands, how... Mother will definitely not praise me. I was so frustrated that I gradually lowered my head and lost confidence. My mother came over and told me that I wouldn??t, I must help me when I first started school. Helpless, I had to be helped by my mother. Just a few steps away, I feel relaxed and easy to walk. Mother helped me to go through it again and again. I don't know how many times I have gone, I think I can take the horizontal bar, I want to go by myself, but it is not good to go home. I didn't want to leave Cigarette Online, but I was forced to leave by my mother Carton Of Cigarettes. I left with reluctance.After a few more days, we came to the place where there was a horizontal bar. This time, I was full of confidence. I thought that I could show my power, and then I ran and ran again, but I failed again and again. I was so sad that I was like a balloon that was deflated. And while watching my mother on the side, I smiled, I was so angry, why didn??t I help me? After a while, I seem to understand the mother's intentions, and I have confidence and confidence. Mom began to teach me how to go, I listened patiently. I said what my mother said, I tried to balance with both arms, and this time I took two steps to fall. I jumped up in excitement, jumping higher and higher like a rabbit, and happily turned a few laps.Mother said with satisfaction: "Today's performance is good, just get here, we are going home noOn the way home, I couldn??t restrain myself??s excitement and shouted. For the first time, my mother told me that the most important thing to succeed is to learn: No matter what you do, you must stick to it, otherwise you can't do anything well. Since then, this belief has been remembered in my heart and unforgettable.
ylq
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1