Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

"How many times does the moon
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: "How many times does the moon
"How many times does the moon 5 Years, 9 Months ago  
"How many times does the moon shine? Ask the wine to ask the sky." Mid-Autumn Festival reunion! Today, it is just the Mid-Autumn Festival. We think the moon will come out early. So, in the evening, our family took moon cakes and other foods to prepare for the mod by... But we haven??t found the moon yet, but I saw the scenery of the new capital??a modern Marlboro Cigarettes, idyllic city under construction, lined up in the dense layers of tall and majestic buildings. Under the cover of the night, it seems as if a layer of thin gauze is covered, and the shadows are fascinating. Countless streets and alleys are intertwined, like a well-woven large net. Flowers and plants have also been covered with a milky white coat by the night. Dad said: "Forget it, let's eat mooncakes first!" There are so many kinds of mooncakes on the table: there are bean paste, beef, and crispy... the shape is loving, square, and round. ... I bite a big bit of bean paste moon cake, ah! It??s saste, I didn??t know who called out: ??The moon is coming out!?? Our eyes immediately cast into the distance, only to see the moon that was late, like a shy girl, shyly hiding behind the clouds. People peeped until they found that there was no movements near the moon that are close and nearly rare. There are some clouds under the moon Carton Of Newports, the colors are very strange, sometimes black, sometimes blue, and sometimes gray. When I saw the moon, I reminded me of jealousy and jade rabbits...I am still immersed in good memories, my father gently licked me, I suddenly woke up, looked at the watch, it was late at night, I reluctantly Left the roof. round moon on Mid-Autumn Night, which made us very happy and memorable!n autumn, there is no vitality in spring, no summer trees are cloudy, and there is no winter snow fluttering Carton Of Marlboro Reds, but autumn is the season of harvest, and it is the golden season. Autumn is beautiful, unspeakable beauhe leaves change color How Much Is A Carton Of Newports. The yellowed leaves are blown down by the wind, like a butterfly Marlboro Cigarettes Price, and a postcard that is written to the earth in autumn. The leaves fell and fell to the ground, a thick layer, like laying a blanket on the ground, as if preparing for the winter!y. The little squirrel is also planning for the winter, busy collecting the pine cones! Some small animals have thick hairs, for fear that they will freeze.
?
ylq
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1