Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

ix years ago, we were just a group
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: ix years ago, we were just a group
ix years ago, we were just a group 5 Years, 9 Months ago  
ix years ago, we were just a group of people who were little, and they entered the hall of elementary school with a curiosity. Here, we learn together, live together How Much Is A Carton Of Newports, and immerse ourselves in the joy of school. This is the first grade.are very happy in elementary school Marlboro Red. Some girls dress up beautifully in order to attract the attention of some boys. The boys are also cool in order to win more girls' eyes. In the classroom Cigarette Online, the girls studied hard, but the boys waited for the class, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, ringing on the campus, which means that the days spent on campus are getting less and less. After class, the boys are talking about the game together, the girls are talking together..the science class, our attitude made the teacher go crazy Carton Of Marlboro Reds, the boys disturbed the classroom, and the girls followed the boys and made a lot of noises, how happy! At the time of the exam, we locked our brows and didn't know where to start.ill remember the classmates sitting in the last row, always love to pick up the teacher's words. Remember, boys especially like to play a girl. Remember, some people in our class are called dinosaurs. Remember, throwing the chalk head together to someone Parliament Cigarettes... graduating, we have to leave each other. Some girls walked by the side of the path to listen to the even breathing of each grass, as if waving to me gently. Some girls look at everything on campus under the tree. The boys did not cry, but they were even more reluctant to leave, leaving the good buddies and iron buddies. We say goodbye to tears and break up. I think this is all expected. used the text to record the time in elementary school and record the taste of youth. When we are old, we will take it out and see if there is any taste in my heart.
ylq
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1