Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Kansas city chiefs fan noise record
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Kansas city chiefs fan noise record
Kansas city chiefs fan noise record 10 Years, 9 Months ago  
On Sunday the Kansas city chiefs 24-7 victory over Oakland raiders, arrow stadium emirates fans in near the end of the game broke the world record for the outdoor stadium noise, the noise reached 137.5 decibels.
From guinness world records officials told the Associated Press, the chiefs of the fans broke the Seattle seahawks fans at the airport recently against San Francisco 49 ers game created the original record of 136.6 db. Change a point of view,nfl jerseys, is located in the 100 - foot - high jet engine noise is about 140 decibels.
Echoed the whole afternoon in the stadium noise let raid disoriented, match their sentence of 11 fouls, there are many early and delayed kick-off, the reason is very simple,nike nfl jerseys, get together the players couldn't hear the voice of each other in business. "The environment is very difficult," raiders team quarterback terrell - pryor admitted.
Try to set a new record is initiated by the chiefs fans, but the team to the guinness book of world records staff paid a $7500 worth of tickets. Responsible for the decision whether the record is broken by successful Philip roth who peterson,cheap jerseys, the last seahawks fan also record of his testimony.
"I can tell you,cheap nhl jerseys, they broke the premiership fans get a record of hope, I am a British man, I love the premier league, but the chiefs of the fans are really remarkable."
Chief coach Andy Reid said he felt the ground shaking,cheap authentic nhl jerseys, and the four points WeiYa alex Smith said culminated in noise when he was on the sidelines and his teammates communication very difficult.

???????:

JetMikeGoodsonkneeinjuriescheap jerseys

Kansas city chiefs fan noise recordcheap jerseys
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1