Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Brian Robiskie join the Atlanta falcons
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Brian Robiskie join the Atlanta falcons
Brian Robiskie join the Atlanta falcons 10 Years, 8 Months ago  
To fill Julio Jones (Julio Jones) the void left by the departure of the season after, Atlanta falcons and experienced over Brian robbie '(Brian Robiskie) signed a one-year contract.
Robbie, wearing the number 87 shirt for the first time on Thursday to training falcons, give him a pass is outside coach, as well as his father terry, robby.
"Brian has three or four years of experience, he knows our offense, and know that we use the term," falcons coach mike Smith said. "I know the father and the son usually communicate,jerseys for cheap, I'm sure they will use some of the same language."
Robbie,jerseys for cheap, is really a very familiar with falcons offense, on the one hand is because of his father, on the other hand because of his work in Jacksonville jaguars, the falcons offensive coordinator kirk - walcott in jaguars.
It is unclear how falcons will use robbie, but to be sure he will increase the depth of the wide positions.
"To join falcons really feel great," robbie,cheap jerseys, said at the end of the training. "To get such an opportunity really excited. Can do my best to help the team I also felt very excited."
Falcons outside took another main roddy - white leg and ankle ligament injury, he is also not clear now,jerseys cheap, didn't see his shadow's training ground on Thursday. (Aimar)
&nbsp,jerseys nfl;
???????:

New England patriots quarterback Tom Brady (Tom Brady) and the New Orleans saints quarterback Drew Brees cheap jerseys

The Minnesota vikings team running back Adrian - Peterson (Acheap jerseys
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1