Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

The giant worst start for 34 years,Philadelphia Eagles beat the giants
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: The giant worst start for 34 years,Philadelphia Eagles beat the giants
The giant worst start for 34 years,Philadelphia Eagles beat the giants 10 Years, 9 Months ago  
The fifth week of the regular season the nl east of civil war in New York, home of the giant to 21 than 36 loss to Philadelphia eagles, get start fifth consecutive defeat, this is a team the team's worst start since 1979.
(Chip is not Chip - Kelly Kelly) the high frequency of attack causes the giants continue to be, but Nick falls (Nick Foles) after playing the pen and the NBA defensive giants home defeat, won't have much time for the giant adjustment, next week will Thursday night race and bears.
Instead of the injured Michael Vick (Michael blocks),wholesale cheap nfl jerseys, falls led four successful propulsion, pass twice in the fourth quarter to help teammates, Sean Jackson (DeSean Jackson) and tight end Brent - selleck (Brent Celek) touchdown, the eagle finally return to winning ways after three consecutive defeat, falls,nfl jerseys cheap, said after the game: "mike said,nfl jerseys, so my job is to lead the team to win."
Eagle defense also did well, three steals eli manning, forcing rival appeared four turnovers, Angle guard Brandon Boyd gold (Brandon Boykin) in the fourth quarter of the touchdown help hawks get favorable attack position, then falls for Jackson sent touchdown, Boyd said: "find victory is very important, we strengthened the defense in the second half, with no performance before, played the ball."
Vic today sent out 105 yards and 79 yards and rushed the ball, but in the second quarter after a run at the end of injury, although he did well, but kelly says vic after injury or start. Eli manning - pass the success rate of less than 50% today (24/52),cheap nike nfl jerseys, promote the 334 yards, although from 2 a touchdown, but has also been stolen three times,nfl jerseys cheap, after the game he said: "I know I can play better, sometimes it is very poor, but you must make the best decision, not in place, captured killed, I know I can't handle the ball every time."

???????:

The giant worst start for 34 years,Philadelphia Eacheap jerseys

?????cheap jerseys
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1