Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Cartier Men's Pasha Chronograph Watch
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Cartier Men's Pasha Chronograph Watch
Cartier Men's Pasha Chronograph Watch 10 Years ago  
Cartier Men's Pasha Chronograph Watch

Cartier Women's W50002N2 Tank Francaise 18K Yellow Gold Watch is one of best selling Cartier Tank Francaise watches for ladies. Made of 18KT Yellow Gold, one of most famous Luxury Watch Brands, Cartier watch has a history more than 100 years.True metallic warms the grey hue of this Cartier timepiece. The Cartier Women's W50002N2 Tank Francaise 18K Yellow Gold Watch features a bonny stainless steel band accented by bars of 18kt yellowish yellowness. Cartier, a sept synonymous with elegance and wealth, presents the Cartier Women's Francaise 18K Chromatic Gilded Watch. A pulchritudinous yellow-gold jewelry joins to a perpendicular, yellow-gold containerful. A yellow-gold bezel frames a scratch-resistant, sapphire-coated square dial window. Somebody European symbol period indicators and thrust careful markers, conjunct with an off-white selector, create a cordial, antique lie. Evil, blued-steel hands and a prominent Cartier trademark ended this nongranular timekeeper that's facility. And if you want to Buy Cartier Men's W31088U2 online. So don't miss this chance today.

White dial with black Roman numerals, Displays date at 3, Blue hands, Crown set with sapphire cabochon. Powered by Cartier Tank Francaise, the price of this Cartier watch is not very cheap.
Editorial Reviews

* Swiss Prefab watch with Cartier Calibre 057 Swiss-quartz movemen Scratch-resistant sapphire crystallization; Housing length: 23 mm
Substantial lustrous 18kt yellow yellow covering and bracelet
* Italian symbol off-white selector with sword-shaped blued steel guardianship; 18ktyellow-gold octagonal honor set with sapphire cabochon
* Water-resistant to 99 feet (30 M)

Expensive than W51003Q3 watch, but I think W50002N2 is my best choice for wedding. Last year, I'm searching for Where to buy this great watch online for cheapest price, finally, I found here.
A clean watch is a happy watch.

Do not like Cartier? Do you love TAG Heuer Watches or Breitling Watches, or do you love fashion brand like Michael Kors Watches, whatever you want, just use google find you favorite!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1