Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Ask questions and share ideas of a general nature.
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: There was a point
There was a point 10 Years, 7 Months ago  
" There was a point where we had no food no money so I called my coach and I said 'Coach we don't have no food,cheap jerseys.
"Philosophically if I am the coach and someone came in anywhere and did that I'd say 'OK fire me or I'm going to quit." He made him the Browns top-overall pick out of Alabama two years ago.Of the nine offensive linemen I've mentioned,cheap jerseys, only one is still a starter anywhere in the league,nfl jerseys,1 Net Yards Passing, You go outside and there's hundreds of kids waiting for you. In the excerpt released Friday Foster admits he took money during his senior year and explains how he along with many other athletes rationalize that decision. Either you give us some food or I'm gonna go do something stupid. Why don't I have anything to show for what I just did?Former Tennessee running back Arian Foster said he "took money on the side" during his senior year while playing for the Volunteers
"Our stadium had like 107000 seats,jerseys for cheap; 107000 people buying a ticket to come watch us play. His team determined to make him a winner rose to the occasion and defeated the Philadelphia Eagles 26-16 on Thursday night at Lincoln Financial Field in a game that was ragged but resourceful,I've done it before,cheap nfl jerseys.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1