Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

there is no I in team to win the mentality
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Ask questions and share ideas of a general nature.
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: there is no I in team to win the mentality
there is no I in team to win the mentality 9 Years, 3 Months ago  
Asthe full investigation commander and improvements, new characters start becomingavailable that stronger and bigger (a beast team is so great youcan't see your torso or head, as you get close to it) and newweapons as scatterguns and mortars for people or fire magic and even anability opponent poison animals can be used. Those things cost money though, and kill the enemy or neutral creatures found along country likeMonkits (intelligent men brandishing spear mono) and Chiprels (smart Hurl Rocks chipmunk that) helps to fatten your wallet and get updates, but if youdon't have enough of their commander has the power to let you have what you need.The moral of the story always remember who is in charge, as you may afavor later. Besides promoted orgetting gold, if necessary, and then the obvious that there is no I in team to win the mentality, there is still a reason to listen to their commander. Another Feature Savage is the fact that the characters will level up 4wower as they do task like to help me or building, kill enemies, and just next theorders given by the commander.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1